¿Unlimited domains without problem?
Ask anything not theme related here

Fresro

New Member Rank
Display Name: Fresro

¿Unlimited domains without problem?

linkPost by Fresro » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello

I have 12 blogs and i am interested in this theme. i can install the theme in unlimited domains without problem?

Thanks you
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

Re: ¿Unlimited domains without problem?

linkPost by admin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Hi Fresro,
Thanks for joining our forum :)
I assume you are talking about RedWaves since it's the only premium theme we currently have. Yes! You are free to install it on unlimited domains/sub-domains owned by you. However the license key you will get upon purchase will only activate on a maximum of 5 websites at the same time. But license key is only required to receive automatic updates. The theme will work with license or without it.
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
Fresro

New Member Rank
Display Name: Fresro

linkPost by Fresro » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:29 pm

What should I do? 12 blogs. Write the key to 5 and for the following?
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

linkPost by admin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:51 pm

License activation is not final. You can, at any given moment, from your account at Themient.com or remotely from your websites WP dashboard, deactivate your license on any domain. This will allow you to use license on other domains. Make the update, then do the same to update the rest of your websites.
Alternatively, you can download the latest version from Themient.com and process the update manually.
We are limiting the use of license key to 5 for security reasons.
If you want to use RedWaves on 12 domains, I have no problem extending your license usage limit to 12 :D
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943