I want to set the first page of the web how to do now the first page is not working.
Need help with one of our themes? Ask here.

NickyPatipat

New Member Rank
Display Name: NickyPatipat

I want to set the first page of the web how to do now the first page is not working.

linkPost by nickypatipat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:45 am

Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

Re: I want to set the first page of the web how to do now the first page is not working.

linkPost by admin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:10 am

Hi NickyPatipat,
Thanks for joining our forum :)
You question is not clear but I think you want to know how to set a static page as your homepage, so instead of showing latest posts on your website's homepage, you want to show a static content.
To do so, go to Settings => Reading and set Front page displays option to A static page (select below) then set Front page option to the page you want to display as front page/homepage and select an empty page as your Posts page.
(source: WordPress.org)
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
Martina Krystal

New Member Rank
Display Name: Martina Krystal

Re: I want to set the first page of the web how to do now the first page is not working.

linkPost by martinakrystal » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:06 am

Hii
You can customize Google Chrome to open any page for the homepage or startup page.

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

linkPost by admin » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:02 pm

martinakrystal wrote:Hii
You can customize Google Chrome to open any page for the homepage or startup page.

You can tell Chrome to open to any webpage.

On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
Under "On startup," select Open a specific page or set of pages.
Click Add a new page. Enter the web address and click Done.
Click Use current pages.
To update your pages, to the right of a page, click More More and then Edit or Delete.
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943