Hello Iwant buy this exlnet theme
Need help with one of our themes? Ask here.

rafi

VIP Member Rank
Display Name: rafi

Hello Iwant buy this exlnet theme

linkPost by rafi » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:45 am

Hello
Iwant buy this exlnet theme but i need some doubt clarification
1 can i hide tag in upside like this ?
http://i.imgur.com/5az7ejv.png
2 can add single page ad my code like ppi codes?
3 my site same look like ur demo site appers what can i do?
if u yes i can buy ur theme now feel free reply fast
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

Re: Hello Iwant buy this exlnet theme

linkPost by admin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:58 am

Hi Rafi,
Thanks for choosing to buy RedWaves!
1# Yes you can hide tags directly from Theme Options page, no need to make any code edits.
2# Well, I didn't understand this part, please explain more.
3# When you first activate RedWaves, you will be redirected to the demo import page directly. And from there, with just a click of button, demo site contents, widgets, settings, all will be imported. Then you can remove demo posts, pages and comments and create your own.
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
rafi

VIP Member Rank

linkPost by rafi » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:02 am

admin wrote:Hi Rafi,
Thanks for choosing to buy RedWaves!
1# Yes you can hide tags directly from Theme Options page, no need to make any code edits.
2# Well, I didn't understand this part, please explain more.
3# When you first activate RedWaves, you will be redirected to the demo import page directly. And from there, with just a click of button, demo site contents, widgets, settings, all will be imported. Then you can remove demo posts, pages and comments and create your own.
thx for reply me iam useing ppi ads in my site can i add code in single page? like upside and down side download code like this http://i.imgur.com/QgLmZiq.png
if u can say yes today i buy tham
after buy can i remove ur RedWaves theme by Themient?
already in my site 12000 post's how can remove ur demo posts, pages and comments?
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank

linkPost by admin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:12 am

Yes that is possible. What you need to do is; Add a "Text" widget to "Above Article Widget-area" or "Below Article Widget-area" sidebars and then place your add code inside this Text widget. Leave the Title textfield empty.
Then enable the ad location from Ad Settings section ( located in the Options Panel ).
"RedWaves theme by Themient" is just a text inside Copyright Text textarea ( in RedWaves lite, you can't remove this text but in RedWaves you can remove it and add your own text ).
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank

linkPost by admin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:17 am

already in my site 12000 post's how can remove ur demo posts, pages and comments?
Ok, then don't import demo content. RedWaves will look very similar to demo site just after activation.
You just need to add Widgets, menu ( or use your current menu as primary menu and mobile menu ) then enable Slider ( if you need it ) from Theme Options => Homepage section.
rafi

VIP Member Rank

linkPost by rafi » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:35 am

admin wrote:Yes that is possible. What you need to do is; Add a "Text" widget to "Above Article Widget-area" or "Below Article Widget-area" sidebars and then place your add code inside this Text widget. Leave the Title textfield empty.
Then enable the ad location from Ad Settings section ( located in the Options Panel ).
"RedWaves theme by Themient" is just a text inside Copyright Text textarea ( in RedWaves lite, you can't remove this text but in RedWaves you can remove it and add your own text ).
thx sir but idon't need any Text widget just ads comes single page all 12000 post's look like this below article upside and down side
http://i.imgur.com/V4vvI2k.png
is this passable now iam going to buy
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank

linkPost by admin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:47 am

Please take a look at this page http://demo.themient.com/redwaves/7-thi ... people-do/
You see the 2 ads below title and below content.
Those 2 ads were inserted using the "Text" widget. The "Text" widget is always available in WordPress and it allows us to add Text/HTML or even Javascript codes to sidebars and widget area without editing theme files.
So you just need to place your ppi ad code inside a text widget in order to display your ad in sidebar, header, footer or other widget areas. The widget is called "Text" but it's usefull for adding ads, social media plugins, iframes and alot of other type of contents.

So yes, this is possible. It's same as adding an ad to the sidebar.
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank

linkPost by admin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:59 am

Just a small note: If you bought RedWaves, after installing and activating it, please Regenrate Thumbnails by following this step by step guide https://themient.com/support/migrating-wp-theme/
It's pretty easy and this is required every time you migrate to a different theme.
rafi

VIP Member Rank

linkPost by rafi » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:06 am

admin wrote:Please take a look at this page http://demo.themient.com/redwaves/7-thi ... people-do/
You see the 2 ads below title and below content.
Those 2 ads were inserted using the "Text" widget. The "Text" widget is always available in WordPress and it allows us to add Text/HTML or even Javascript codes to sidebars and widget area without editing theme files.
So you just need to place your ppi ad code inside a text widget in order to display your ad in sidebar, header, footer or other widget areas. The widget is called "Text" but it's usefull for adding ads, social media plugins, iframes and alot of other type of contents.

So yes, this is possible. It's same as adding an ad to the sidebar.
thx sir now iam going to buy theme any discount there?
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank

linkPost by admin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:21 am

I am very sorry but currently RedWaves costs $35 and this is pretty cheap for a premium blog theme. Similar themes costs around $50 on other sites.