updates
Need help with one of our themes? Ask here.

TiffLRF

New Member Rank

updates

linkPost by TiffLRF » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:02 pm

Just need to know if Red Waves theme is compatible with the new update 4.6 wordpress version. Scared to update cuz last time I did an update on a wordpress theme it wasn't compatible.
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

Re: updates

linkPost by admin » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Hi again,
Are you using RedWaves or RedWaves lite?
WordPress themes are not like plugins, usually, if a theme is working fine on a WP version, it's very rare to have issues with newer version, unless it's not well coded.

RedWaves/RedWaves lite was built the WordPress way and make use of few WP core functions and custom functions. After all, it's a lightweight theme that doesn't require any plugins to worry about updating them. Use WP 4.1+ and you should be OK!
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
TiffLRF

New Member Rank

linkPost by TiffLRF » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:47 pm

Hello,
I purchased the upgrade version (live demo) and I'm just being a chicken to upgrade cuz of what happen to me with different theme that's all but since you said it shouldn't be an issue I try to update it and use the backup in my host if something goes wrong,

Thanks!
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

linkPost by admin » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:31 am

Since you have purchased RedWaves, please PM your email address you used to purchase the theme. If you have purchased RedWaves from third party marketplace, please include that in message too.

Sorry for asking this but your current email address doesn't appear on my customers list.
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943