Dutch translation
Topics related to Realistic theme goes here.

8 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
supertanno
Rank

Dutch translation

by supertanno » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Here's a Dutch translation for Realistic. I'm currently using it for my own site but feel free to include it in the theme (with credit in the ReadMe.txt please).
Attachments
nl_NL.zip
(11.46 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

Asmi Khalil
Site Admin
Rank

Re: Dutch translation

by Asmi Khalil » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:15 am

Thanks for this! much appreciated :D of course you will be mentioned. Any one contribute to any of our projects will be mentioned as Contributor in the readme file. But please translate the missing strings if possible:

I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943

supertanno
Rank

by supertanno » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:34 am

I did, actually.

This is the only string containing the word "edit":

As for "in", that's the same in Dutch.

One issue that I did run into was that the Dutch translation for "username" and the login sidebar widget do not play nice with each other. Unfortunately, there's no shorter translation. I'm still looking into this.

Asmi Khalil
Site Admin
Rank

by Asmi Khalil » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:41 am

Well no problem. I need first to add the Edit string to the realistic.pot file.
To fix this issue with the login widget open your style.css file and scroll down to line 576 and change this code from:

.login-wrap .login-username input, .login-password input {
   float: right;
   width: 65%;
}

to:

.login-wrap .login-username input, .login-password input {
   float: right;
   width: 55%;
}

By the way, have you checked our upcoming RedWaves theme? here is a demo website: http://demo.themient.com/redwaves :D
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943

supertanno
Rank

by supertanno » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:47 am

Yep, that fixed that!

I did take a peek at RedWaves, but will not be using it since I specifically need a 100% Material Design theme for my website. Yours was the only one I was able to find that actually good ;)

Asmi Khalil
Site Admin
Rank

by Asmi Khalil » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:57 am

supertanno wrote:Yep, that fixed that!

I did take a peek at RedWaves, but will not be using it since I specifically need a 100% Material Design theme for my website. Yours was the only one I was able to find that actually good ;)

Thanks for your feedback :) actually this is the only full theme based on Material Design Lite framework. There is a few others but cant be used on a production website. There are mainly available as a Started themes.

Material Design Lite framework is very native and has many bugs and doesn't support RTL. But I think Google will solve all these issue and soon Realistic will be a lot improved and has more features.

supertanno
Rank

by supertanno » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:59 am

MDL was actually what I was also searching for, as I liked the demos on the MDL website.

I do hope that Google will fix them, the future looks very bright for the theme! Will there eventually also be a premium version like with RedWaves, or is Realistic staying as a fully free theme?

Asmi Khalil
Site Admin
Rank

by Asmi Khalil » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:13 am

Actually I am planning to release a Pro version but still waiting from Google to provide RTL fix.