Menu Bug
Topics related to Realistic theme goes here.

Bharath Duraiswamy

Member Rank

Menu Bug

linkPost by Bharath Duraiswamy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:23 am

I am not a literal programmer. Hence, I will try to explain the bug in the best understandable language.
A critical bug exists in Menu. Imagine the below menu hierarchy.

A
AA
AAA
AAB
AB
AC
B
C

In the above hierarchy
A, B, C are the menu items;
AA, AB, AC are the sub-items;
AAA, AAB are the sub-sub-items.

When hovering above A, the sub-items AA, AB and AC are displayed in drop-down.
Likewise, when hovering on AA, the sub-sub-items AAA, AAB are displayed in drop-down.

Now, the issue is that the drop-down containing the AAA, AAB are blocking my access to AB and AC (in other words the drop-down containing AAA, AAB is getting overlayed on the drop-down containing AA, AB, AC). I can by no means access the AB and AC unless I reorder the AA, AB, AC as AB, AC, AA. Please solve this bug.

And by the way, my thanks to the developers for creating this light-weight Material Design theme for free.

Edit: I forgot to add a point. The font color of AAA, AAB is #FFFFFF by default (same as the drop-down color). Hence, it is impossible for new users to identify the existence of AAA, AAB unless they knew already about its existence

Cheers
Bharath
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

Re: Menu Bug

linkPost by admin » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:11 am

Hi Bharath!
I am aware of this issue which is very easy to solve. All you need to do is add a small CSS code to your style.css and your sub-sub-menu items will appear correctly on parent item mouse-over. I haven't fixed this since the beginning because Realistic will look amazing with few menu items only that's why I have added support for the 1st & 2nd menu levels only.
Because it's too late here now ( 2:09AM :) ) I will try to give you a working solution tomorrow :)
Sorry about this :oops:
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
Pikarkit

New Member Rank
Display Name: Pikarkit

Menu Bug

linkPost by Pikarkit » Sun May 26, 2019 4:28 am

the admin menu cant display down when you click any part of the menu cant display the rest of the menu i just show up #