Elif Lite graphical issue with Header
Topics related to Elif lite theme goes here.

resi

New Member Rank
Display Name: resi

Elif Lite graphical issue with Header

linkPost by resi » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:54 am

Hi there, I've recently started using your theme Elif Lite. It's great, exactly the kind of theme I was after!

I've just bumped into one minor visual issue.

When I have a site tagline visible, there is a strange line that just appears under the website Header. In the desktop case, under HEADER, there is a line.

When viewing in Mobile, the issue is also present, and slightly worse. The website title is off-center, and the line is to the hard left.

I have links to the two images, but I'm not able to post them on the forum for some reason...
I've attached the two files here now. First is desktop, second is mobile view.
header desk.PNG
header desk.PNG (3.63 KiB) Viewed 833 times
header mobile.jpg
header mobile.jpg (16.21 KiB) Viewed 833 times
If you could provide some help with ultimately removing this line and getting the website title center in Mobile view, it would be really appreciated!
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

Re: Elif Lite graphical issue with Header

linkPost by admin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Hi Resi,
Now I see why I didn't receive a notification about your topic; I forgot to subscribe to this subforum which was created very recently. :oops:
I am very sorry for the late answer anyway.

Well, I will just write here same codes mentioned in my email.
To get rid of that tiny bar, add the below CSS code to Custom CSS textarea (Appearance => Customize => Custom CSS) then save;
.site-tagline span:before {
	display: none;
}
I couldn't replicate your issue on demo website. The bar is centered on both mobile and desktop view. I tried both image logo and text logo. But since we removed this bar completely, you don't have to worry about it anymore.

By the way, you are unable to add links as a free member. The feature was there for everyone but it was abused by spammers and I was forced to disable it. Sorry about that.
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943