Header photo in my blog
Topics related to RedWaves lite theme goes here.

Canadatofrance

New Member Rank
Display Name: Canadatofrance

Header photo in my blog

linkPost by canadatofrance » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:22 am

For some reason I have tried everything to upload a picture on the white part of my header under the title and cannot get it going, can anyone help?? Here's my site http://www.canadatofrance.com
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

Re: Header photo in my blog

linkPost by admin » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Hi Canadatofrance, thanks for joining our Support Forum :D
First, you have posted your topic in the wrong section. Your topic must belong to Theme Support » Help & Troubleshooting section.
Second, If your question is about a specific theme, please always add the theme name (wrapped by 2 brackets []) at the beginning of your topic title ( RedWaves lite in your case ).

Ok, now back to your question!
I have tried everything to upload a picture on the white part of my header under the title
This is a bit confusing! The only white part I can see on your site's header is the widget area (next to your logo/site title). Please could you tell me where exactly you want to display your picture? RedWaves lite only allows you to upload a favicon, logo or custom background image. If you want to display an image in a specific area, you need to manually edit the theme files. Which I can help you with it ;) Just tell me where you want to display this picture?
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
Canadatofrance

New Member Rank
Display Name: Canadatofrance

linkPost by canadatofrance » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:02 am

Thank you so much for your response and my apologies for having posted in the wrong spot, yes i'd like to add a picture and align it right so it's next to my title - will this be ok once I update my theme however??
alex

VIP Member Rank
Display Name: alex

linkPost by alex12000 » Sat May 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Hi everybody,

I bought the template "redwaves" few months ago.

This template is really great but I have an issue I can't resolve.

my website is http://frogyz.com. The image in my header is visible only on Computers but not on Phones and Tablettes.

Maybe I need to have a smaller image but if I do this, it's really too small on computers.

Do you have an idea how I can resolve this issue ?

Thank you so much for you help.

Have a good weekend.

Cheers,
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank

linkPost by admin » Thu May 12, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi alex and thanks for buying RedWaves :D Your website looks great ;)
I am really sorry for my very delayed reply! I have upgraded your account. As a VIP Member, you are now have full access to the VIP Board! Please next time start your own thread in the VIP Only board for questions related to paid products.

Well, I have visited your website. The only image I found in your website's header is the logo. Actually any image in the header section whether it is a logo or an ad, will be re-sized automatically to fit into its container.

Please note that the minimum resolution supported by this theme is 480px (HVGA) wider, on any phone that has a lower resolution (like old QVGA phones), the theme will loose some of its beauty! But your pages are still readable anyway.
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
AveryK

New Member Rank
Display Name: AveryK

linkPost by AveryK » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:59 am

Hi Asmi, is redwaves auto responsive to screen sizes?
Last edited by AveryK on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank

linkPost by admin » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:54 am

AveryK wrote:Hi Asmi, is redwaves auto responsive to screen sizes?
Hi AveryK :)
Yes! All our themes are responsives!
Responsiveness is required per today standards.
byronoxype

New Member Rank
Display Name: byronoxype

Header photo in my blog

linkPost by byronoxype » Fri May 17, 2019 11:51 pm

Well done to the crafty arty person who inserted the Xmas spirit into the TAG header - very nicely done.

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE.

:D
Pascalkit

New Member Rank
Display Name: Pascalkit

Header photo in my blog

linkPost by Pascalkit » Tue May 21, 2019 11:26 am

I have a 3 column blog, and would like to change it so that the header is over the left and center columns only, and the right column extends all the way to the top of the page. Is that possible, and any hints on how to do it?