mobile Version not updated
Topics related to RedWaves lite theme goes here.

Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

Re: mobile Version not updated

linkPost by admin » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:30 am

Actually there is no difference whether you use 3G or WiFi to browse internet. But if your connection is a bit slow, your website ( especially if you are using a lot of plugins and widgets that require to load tons of JS & CSS files ) will be rendered without loading all the required resources files especially CSS files. And sometimes, your website might appear in pure HTML without any styles like in the old days.

You can test your website directly from your PC browser. Open your browser and visit your website then change the Zoom to 200. Now your website will look exactly as if you were browsing it from a Tablet, now increase the Zoom to 300 and you will get the mobile version.

As opposite to other websites like YouTube and Facebook, which uses a standalone domains to server mobile traffic ( like m.youtube.com and m.facebook.com ) by detecting the browser agent, our theme doesn't do anything like that, it simply detects the browser resolution and change accordingly. That's why you can test the responsiveness of RedWaves lite on a PC or even on a 4K TV just by zooming in and out.
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
Nectria

New Member Rank
Display Name: Nectria

linkPost by nectria » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:00 pm

Ok thanks for The replay :-)
Nectria

New Member Rank

linkPost by nectria » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:00 pm

Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

linkPost by admin » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:13 pm

You're welcome :)
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
Vivek Kumar Sinha

Banned Member Rank
Display Name: Vivek Kumar Sinha

linkPost by VivekSinha » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:21 am

Hi,
Building a website for a business today is not as expensive and distressing. If you are not satisfied with your theme or site. I’d like to present my favorite theme, hope it meets your requirements. At *********.com, you can get 60+ best premium and free word press themes for 2016. They all are adaptive, easy to use, and designed based upon your needs.
Vivek Kumar Sinha

Thanks
Herogue

Moderator Rank

linkPost by Herogue » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:56 am

VivekSinha wrote:Hi,
Building a website for a business today is not as expensive and distressing. If you are not satisfied with your theme or site. I’d like to present my favorite theme, hope it meets your requirements. At *********.com, you can get 60+ best premium and free word press themes for 2016. They all are adaptive, easy to use, and designed based upon your needs.
Vivek Kumar Sinha

Thanks
Hi Vivek, Hijacking others threads is not allowed here, you need to start your own thread if you have a question. But you will be banned because of SPAMMING which is strictly prohibited here.
Nectria

New Member Rank

linkPost by nectria » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:54 pm

hi, I did as you suggested , I turned off all plugins but the menu does not open (it only opens a few times ) . the only way to open the menu, is web I activate mobile theme in jetpack plugin , but it makes very ugly graphics. have you other ideas to solve the problem? Thanks
Nectria

New Member Rank

linkPost by nectria » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:25 pm

oh I forgot , activating mobile theme on jetpack the widget with advertising doesn't see
Nectria

New Member Rank

linkPost by nectria » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:56 pm

Just today I discovered that on my website www.unapigraincucina.com if I active mobile theme, graphics are ugly, I do not see the advertisement but I can open menu . If I disactive mobile theme, graphics are beautiful , I see my advertisement, but It does not open menu , a real mystery ... I hope you find me the solution
Thank you
Nectria

New Member Rank

linkPost by nectria » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:42 pm

Hi, I just noticed that instead if I open an article (recipe ) I Can open menù , very strange! I do not know how I Can fix this big Issue... Thanks