mobile Version not updated
Topics related to RedWaves lite theme goes here.

Nectria

New Member Rank
Display Name: Nectria

mobile Version not updated

linkPost by nectria » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:01 pm

hello , on my website http://www.unapigraincucina.com I noticed that the mobile version see the website not updated, for example, I only see the icons social facebook and twitter while I have added the icon to send email , and I removed the widget Facebook. How can I fix the problem?
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank
Display Name: Asmi Khalil

Re: mobile Version not updated

linkPost by admin » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:40 pm

When I have checked your website, I see your social icons widget has 3 icons; Facebook icon, Twitter icon and Email icon. So I guess you are using a cache plugin like WP Super Cache and you forgot to clear the cache when testing your website.
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
Nectria

New Member Rank

linkPost by nectria » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:02 am

Ok thanks :-)
Nectria

New Member Rank

linkPost by nectria » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Hi,
I emptied data web sites and history from the Safari browser settings ( iPone ) but I still see the mobile site not updated :-( how can I fix it? Thanks
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank

linkPost by admin » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:34 pm

Are you using a cache plugin like WP Super Cache or W3 Total Cache? WP cache need to be cleared from your plugin settings (from your website) not from your phone or desktop browser.
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - IBM chairman Thomas Watson, 1943
Nectria

New Member Rank

linkPost by nectria » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:36 pm

I have wp super cache. Ok, I try on my website , thanks
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank

linkPost by admin » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:33 pm

Yes! always clear WP Super Cache cache whenever you make a change to your website.
Most welcome :)
Nectria

New Member Rank

linkPost by nectria » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:03 pm

hello , finally in the mobile version I see the updated website but does not open menu ! what happened? I have not made any changes to the menu ,,, thanks
Asmi Khalil

Site Admin Rank

linkPost by admin » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:36 pm

Sorry for my late answer. Your menu is not opening even on my desktop chrome browser. It seems you have a plugin that is conflicting with the JavaScript code of RedWaves lite's menu. Try to deactivate all your plugins and check again your website. If menu is opening again, then, you need to find out which plugin was causing this conflict; Try to reactivate your plugins one-by-one and see each time whether menu is opening or not.. until you find it. Then, deactivate it temporarily until next update of RedWaves lite ( we will change the menu code in the next update ).
Nectria

New Member Rank

linkPost by nectria » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:03 pm

Thanks, I will try.
I want to alert you of another strange thing . If I open my mobile website using the wi - fi Graphics is beautiful and It Remember The red wave theme I see on PC, and I see the UPDATED website. however if you use the 3G network, Graphics is ugly and I see the site does not UPDATED even though I cleared the cache from my site. How I can see updated website and nice graphics also using the 3G network ? thank you